WhatsApp is a popular smartphone messaging service that allows you to connect with other WhatsApp users to send messages and make calls. There is no limit to the length of messages you can send through WhatsApp, and you can set up group conversations to chat with multiple people at once, as well as send pictures and videos through the app for free.
Anytime you are looking for anything you can send us a quick text message letting us know what you are looking for and we can get back to you with information and pictures to help you find what you are looking for. We can also contact you if we come across anything we think you may be interested in. You can also ask to be added to our whatsApp group so we can keep you up to date with any new stock that comes or any new offers we are running.
Please note that WhatsApp uses data to send messages so if you are note connected to WiFi WhatsApp will use your data allowance, so you may incur data charges from your data provider if you have no data available.
If you don’t already have WhatsApp on your mobile it’s easy to Installing
- Go to the app or play store on your phone. Type ‘WhatsApp’ into the search bar. This will bring up the WhatsApp Messenger app, which is free to download.
- Tap on ‘Install’ and then‘Accept’ to give WhatsApp the permissions it requires to run. This will automatically start the download process. Note that if you are note connected to Wifi you may incur data charges from your data provider.
- Once the download is complete, tap on ‘Open’to open up the app.
- You will be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service. You will be required to accept this to move on.
- You now need to verify your phone number. Input your mobile number and tap ‘Next’. You will then be sent a text with a 6 digit verification code. WhatsApp should automatically detect this and verify your number, but if not, simply type in the code you’ve been sent.
- Finally, type in the name you would like to use on your profile. You can also add a photo if you want by tapping on the icon of a camera and uploading an image from your phone.
- That’s it! WhatsApp is installed and you can now start setting it up.
- Join our WhatsApp list completing the form in the link below and we will send you a WhatsApp message to let you know we have added you to our group.
- Use our message to add us to your contact list and then you can send us a message any time you need anything
Please note that if you are note connected to WiFi your App store will use your data allowance so you may incur data charges from your data provider if you have no data available.