We will always try to use the most suitable, quickest, and lowest cost delivery option for each order. All UK deliveries are dispatched for next day delivery (excluding Sat, Sun, and Bank holidays) All deliveries are sent out on a signed for service by Royal mail or our nominated courier service and will require someone to be present to sign for the goods.
Delivery charges are subject to change dependant on order size, delivery address and courier pricing. Please call 01904 786744 for further enquires on your order and delivery charges.
Delivery Times and Delivery
We aim to dispatch orders the next working day after payment has been received. During busy periods Delivery may take slightly longer.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register at Dolphin Minerals Ltd either at the showroom or on the website.
Delivery will be made only to an adult ages 18 years or over, and it is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address during the agreed time and date.
All goods remain the property of Dolphin Minerals Ltd until payment has been made in full and received by Dolphin Minerals Ltd.
European and International deliveries
Current European and international delivery rates are calculated manually when your order is processed and is determined by your order weight, order dimensions and delivery address. All European and international delivery charges will be communicated and agreed before shipments are released. For further information or an estimate of shipping costs please call 01904 786744
UK Returns and exchanges
Here at Dolphin Minerals Ltd, we are proud of the quality and range of products we supply to customers but understand that deliveries don’t always arrive the way you expect them to. We want all our customers to be fully satisfied with every item purchased from us and with that in mind we want to make returns or exchanges as easy and fair as possible.
All invoices are to be paid in full by the due date irrelevant of any credits. Any credits will be prepared and refunded once the goods have been returned to us.
- All goods must be returned within 14 days from delivery.
- All customers are responsible for the return postage of goods. This is subject to circumstances please contact us to discuss this further when making a return. **
- All goods must be checked on delivery and any/all damaged items must be reported to us on the day you receive them.
- Any damaged goods which are being returned must be reported to us before the return is made.
- Goods being returned must be returned with a note identifying the returning parties full trading details, the number of the invoice the returned goods are listed and a brief note of the reason the goods are being returned
- All returned items must be packaged appropriately and returned to us in the same condition they were received
- You must take a note of the name of the staff member you make this agreement with, and this name must be included in the returning information
** If we decide to cover the cost of the returned postage subject to circumstances, we will do so in the form of a credit to your account which can then be used against future orders.
We will always do what we can to replace or credit stock but are unable to credit goods if they are damaged after delivery, reworked or from old/missing invoices, therefore goods returned to us outside of the conditions above will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer for payment.
Wherever possible, damaged goods will be replaced, but if we are unable to replace them, you will be refunded in full.
All European and international returns will need to be agreed with us in writing before they can be returned, so please ensure you contact us at your earliest opportunity.
Van Visit Returns
The above conditions apply for van visit returns and exchanges and any goods being returned from the Van visits must be returned to the showroom and not held until the following van visit is made.
All goods must be returned to:
Dolphin Minerals Ltd
Unit 1b Harwood Road
Northminster Business Park
Dolphin Minerals is a trading name of Dolphin Minerals Ltd.