Definitions and Interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Dolphin Mineral Ltd via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the data protection laws;|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations, and secondary legislation|
|GDPR||The UK General Data Protection regulation|
|Dolphin Minerals Ltd
‘We or us’
|Dolphin Minerals Ltd, a company incorporated in England, whose registered office is at Unit 1B, Harwood Road, Northminster Business Park, Upper Poppleton, York, YO26 6QU|
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the website and is not either 1. employed by Dolphin Minerals Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or 2. engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Dolphin Minerals Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services|
|Website||The website that you are currently using www.dolphinminerals.com and any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions|
For purposes of the applicable data Protection Laws, Dolphin Minerals Ltd is the ‘Data Controller’ this means that Dolphin Minerals Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the way your data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal data from you:
- Date of Birth
- Contact information such as email, telephone numbers
- Payment details
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
Dolphin minerals Ltd will collect your data in a few ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email, or any other means
- When you register with us and set up an account for our products and services
- When you make payments to use through the website or otherwise
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the website we will collect your data automatically. For example:
- We Automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times, and frequency in which you access the website.
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website, Data may be used by us for the following reason: Internal Record keeping.
We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.
When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us.
Who we share Data with
We only share your data with our employees, agents and/or professional advisors so we can complete orders by retrieving delivery addresses and take payments for the orders.
Keeping Data Secure
We will use technical and organisation measures to safeguard your data:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you
- We store your data on secure servers
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected date breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com .
If want detailed information from Get Sage online on how to protect your information and your computers, information and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and other problems please visit www.getsafeonline.org
Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- A right to access: the right to request copies of information we hold about you at any time or that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with the access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless you request is ‘unfounded or excessive’. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why
- Right to correct: the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
- Right to restrict our use of your data: the right to ‘block’ us from using your data or limit the wat in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy, or transfer your data.
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data) please email us. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser for our business or any part of it
In the above instances we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Unless otherwise agreed no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Dolphin Minerals Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org